begin your new years resolutions now
Don’t get me incorrect. I completely get that New 12 months’s resolutions could be clarifying and flipping to a brand new calendar 12 months could be tremendous motivating. However WHY ought to now we have to attend till the tip of the 12 months, once we’re completely pooped from the vacation season, to start out working towards what we would like?
That’s why I’m not ready till December to launch our 2022 LSF #GOALS Planner. With it, you can begin setting — and crushing — your objectives as we speak.
Why objectives matter
What’s the massive cope with objectives, anyway? And why is it vital to start out your new years resolutions now?
They do three actually vital issues for those who’re attempting to make any form of change.
- They provide you readability. With a purpose to set a aim, it’s important to take into consideration what you need — and the way you’re gonna get there. It might probably take you from “I wish to really feel higher” to “I wish to get lively for half-hour and drink no less than 65 ounces of water every day.”
- They inspire you. From a psychology perspective, objectives are sufficient that can assist you set off new behaviors, shifting you towards the change you wish to make. They’re principally a technique to put a bit of pep in your step as you head in the proper path.
- They make it easier to focus. When you set a aim, you principally give your self a recurring reminder. It’s a bit of factor, but it surely’s a bit of factor that may make it easier to make the little adjustments that add as much as huge outcomes.
And all of that’s the reason I don’t love setting your objectives on the finish of the 12 months. Throughout and after the vacations, your mind could be a bit of foggy from an excessive amount of sugar and alcohol, hurting your readability. And also you’re most likely exhausted, so motivation is def an issue. You may push by way of to focus, but it surely most likely gained’t final lengthy.
Need proof? Most individuals who set New 12 months’s Resolutions don’t even make it to February. They legit quit by January 19!
Kinda miserable, proper? However I’ve a manner you may break by way of these challenges for a critically nice 2022.
Begin your new years resolutions now
Don’t wait till the 12 months’s finish to start out setting your objectives. Put aside a while to do some daydreaming. What do you really need in your life? What would your good 2022 seem like?
From there, set your macro objectives. These are the massive objectives that may take you a 12 months to knock out. Dream as huge as you need, as a result of I’m gonna make it easier to take these main objectives and make them manageable.
Then break them into micro objectives
After getting your macro objectives written out, it’s time to start out determining the way you’re going to perform them.
For that, I take advantage of micro objectives. Mainly, meaning taking your huge objectives and breaking them down into little, bite-sized items.
Let’s say your macro aim is to lose 10 kilos. That’s going to take a while. In actual fact, it would take lengthy sufficient that you can lose your motivation and focus.
However for those who break that macro aim down into one-pound increments, the whole lot adjustments. Immediately, you’ve actually administration steps you can also make within the path you need.
What I actually love about micro objectives is that they make it easier to fall in love with the method. Since you really feel such as you’re frequently making progress, you’ll be rather a lot happier on the best way to your macro objectives.
And use your #GOALS Planner
Actual speak: you can write out your macro and micro objectives on a chunk of paper or a Phrase doc. However I’ve discovered that discovering a extra enjoyable technique to seize and monitor your objectives — and your progress — will help you keep motivated.
And that’s why you understand I needed to make one other #GOALS Planner for 2022!
Not solely is it tremendous cute and enjoyable, but it surely additionally offers you a targeted place to trace your objectives, plus an entire bunch of sources that can assist you alongside the best way.
My 12-month #GOALS planner consists of:
- Yearly, month-to-month, and weekly views
- Three pages of enjoyable stickers
- Insanely inspirational month-to-month art work and motivational notes from me
- 2021 reflection and 2022 goal-setting workbook pages, together with a month-to-month macro and micro goal-setting information
- A month-to-month gratitude journal
- Wholesome residing useful resource pages, together with the perfect meals to detox and de-bloat
- DIY self-care life face masks and important oils
- Stretches for PMS
- Further notes pages you should use nonetheless you need
- A manifestation information
- Daydream journals
- A brilliant cute design (if I do say so myself)
I do know, it’s rather a lot!! My complete pondering is that if I could make your planner one thing you sit up for utilizing, you’re an entire lot extra more likely to maintain checking in with these #objectives. And that makes you extra more likely to stick to them.
Getting began now means you’ll have plenty of time to essentially suppose by way of your objectives, each macro and micro, and set your self up for achievement. Plus, I imply, there’s no purpose it is advisable to wait til 2022 to start out utilizing these stickers or DIY recipes!
Objectives are SUCH a giant a part of what makes our LSF group so highly effective and profitable. I’m so excited to listen to about your objectives for the remainder of 2021 and 2022!